Guru Teach Client Only Installation
Note: You must first complete the “Guru Teach Client and Server” Install before continuing this install.
- 1Go to the GuruSetup.exe file and run it.
- 2Select the “Guru Teach Client Only” option. Make sure to check the box that says “I agree to license terms and conditions” and then click “Next”
- 3Next you need to delete the default of “localhost” then put in the IP address or the name of the computer that is running as the Guru Server. Then click “install”.
- 4Once install is completed click on “Close”
- 5Click the icon on your desktop to launch the software.
- 6Once opened you may be asked for a username and password for thehouseofguru.com This is the email address and password that you created when you registered your Guru Teach software. If you are having trouble remembering that informaion call 888.331.4878 and we can assist you.